Hey Guys! I meant to have this posted yesterday. :-\ I think it is pretty obvious that that didn’t happen. 😛
Elizabeth @ Reflections of the Heart tagged me for this! Be sure to check out her blog!
Favorite band? I don’t have a favorite band. :p
Glasses or no glasses? No glasses! I don’t wear them and I don’t want them.
Do you prefer reading, writing, or spelling bees? Since I am horrible at spelling, I will have to go with reading or writing. I think I am going to have to say writing.
Would you rather live in an Igloo for a year or live in an Egyptian pyramid? lol An Egyptian Pyramid. I don’t care how warm people say Igloos are, I do not to ever have to live in one, or even be around one.
Can you lick your nose? (I decided to post this one in honor of my sister) No, but I have tried before.
Did you try to lick your nose after you read the former question? No, I knew this question was going to be next. 😉
How many pets have you had in your lifetime? I have never had a pet, but my family has. And over the years we have had a total of nine pets, that I remember. There have been more, but I don’t remember them. But if you want to count the fish we have had too, it would be come up too fourteen. 🙂
What would you do if your parents were gone and all of a sudden your little sister gets her nose pinched in the door and breaks her glasses? (If you don’t have a sister younger than 6, it’s fictional; by the way, those didn’t have insurance) I would put my sister on the couch and give her a rice bag, inwardly screaming at her to keep her crying quiet. Then I would get the glasses and after getting all of the broken pieces together I would put them in a ziplock bag and sit them on my Dad’s desk.
I also am going to answer the questions asked by Eleah @ Life as an Orr Kid
1. What is your favorite musical? I don’t know, maybe the Court Jester? The Sound of Music?
2. Do you like to sing? Yes. 😀
3. What is your favorite novel? Why do you ask such a cruel question?! One cannot possible answer such a question.
4. Do you enjoy baking, or cooking? Baking. 😀 Especially desserts
5. Would you rather read, or listen to an audio book? I would rather read the book. I can read faster than I can listen to something. Plus, sometimes I don’t really like the readers.
6. What is your favorite time period? Probably the early 1900s.
7. Are you right or left handed? Right handed
8. Are you a Dicken’s fan? No.
9. How many times have you moved in your lifetime? Thirteen times. 😀
10. Do you prefer sweet or salty? Although I can’t eat a lot of sweet stuff, I prefer sweet over salty.
11. When it comes to ice cream, chocolate or vanilla? Chocolate!
12. Would you rather wear heels or flats? It depends on what I am wearing. But I would probably wear heels.
13. Do you enjoy crafting? Yes! 😀
14. Would you rather sew, knit, or crochet? SEW!
15. What is your favorite holiday? My favorite holiday is…my birthday! JK. Um, I think it would be Easter or Thanksgiving.
I nominate…uh…shoot, I don’t know who to nominate. Pretty much everyone that I would nominate has already been nominate. So anyone who want to take my questions feel free to do so!
My Questions to You!
Do you enjoy drawing?
Would you rather go scuba diving or sky diving?
Your hair up or down?
You are famous. What are you famous for?
What do you think of when you hear the color, blue?
What is the weirdest dream you have ever had?
Dumbest thing you did as a kid?
What was your favorite thing to do as a kid?
What was the last song you listened to?
What are you currently reading?
If you had a chance to play a prank on someone, who would you play a prank on?
If you could live in a different country, where would you live?
Pen or Pencil?
What would you do if you were trapped in a giant bubble?
Like I said before, I nominate anyone who is reading this and wants to do it. If you do it, please comment with your link below!