Hey Guys! Sorry I haven’t been posting as much as normal. 😛 I was going to post this yesterday but then I forgot about it and never got around to doing it. 🙂 Ah, well, here I am now!
Q U E S T I O N S
1. Do they get nightmares? If so, why or what of?
Breanne doesn’t really get nightmares. She has had some, but not often. One of the most recent nightmares she had was the night after she found out that her Grandfather had passed away. She was really close to him, and it hurt her a lot.
2. What is their biggest guilty pleasure/secret shame?
Eating Ice cream in the middle of the night. 😛
3. Are they easily persuaded or do they need more proof?
It depends on who is trying to persuade her to do something. But 90% of the time Breanne is pretty firm on what she is going to do/ how she is going to live.
4. Do they suffer from any phobias? Does it affect their life in a big way?
No, phobias for Breanne.
5. What do they consider their “Achilles heel”?
The fear of losing her loved ones.
6. How do they handle a crisis?
Breanne can remain pretty calm, if there is someone else with her to keep her calm. If she is alone, then she is probably going to freak out a bit.
7. Do they have a temper?
Not really. Breanne is pretty good about not freaking out on people, unless you have made her really really mad.
8. What are their core values and/or religious beliefs?
Breanne is a Christian. (still trying to figure out how to work that into my book. :\ )
9. What things do they value most in life?
Breanne values her friends the most…and her ice cream. 😉
10. What is one major event that helped shape who they are?
Being the one that everyone looked to for help really help Breanne step out of her comfort zone and do things that she really did think she could do. She became ‘someone’. She went from being a quiet, self-conscious girl, to a semi-quiet girl, but very confident in who she was and what she was doing.
There you have it! What do you think of Breanne? 🙂