Hello People! As you can tell by the title I am doing another post with Beautiful People. 😀 This week is about siblings.
I wasn’t really sure what I was going to do for this one. I mean, how many siblings do I have in my current WIP. Breanne only has two twin brothers, who are annoying and just not in the story. They don’t have a strong relationship at all, and there was no way I could do that. But you know what, shockingly enough, Anna and Jonathan are siblings. Yes, I know! Surprise! Who would have know? Not me, obviously.
1. What is the first memory they have of each other?
Anna: When Jonathan bought me an ice cream cone when we were about four.
Jonathan: When I stuck a bow, for like presents, on Anna’s head one Christmas, we were probably five or six.
2. Describe their relationship in 3 words.
Close, Awesome, Adorable. (Maybe I should change ‘close’ to something that starts with a ‘a’ too. 😉 )
3. What kind of things do they like to do together?
Jonathan loved building things, or carving little wooden toys. And when he first started carving things, he taught Anna how, so they enjoy carving a lot together. They also love to study together.
4. What was their biggest fight?
Probably something really stupid, like a fight over a pencil, or something. I don’t know. Anna seems to think it was when Jonathan broke her kite, or when she took his football and hid it. Apparently Jonathan was not happy about that and he pushed her into a pond.
5. How far would they go to save each other?
How far would any sibling go for each other.
6. What are their pet peeves about each other?
Jonathan: Anna sings way to much.
Anna: Jonathan goofs off in school.
7. What are their favorite things about each other?
Jonathan: Anna is a great cook! And she never forgets anything.
Anna: Jonathan unlike a lot of boys cleans up after himself.
8. What traits do they share? Mannerisms, clothing, quirks, looks, etc?
They look similar but they are not identical. They share the same gentle fashion sense. They never wear anything bright or in your face. They also love drama.
9. Who has the strongest personality?
Great question! My first thought was Jonathan. So we will go with that.
10. How does their relationship change throughout your story?
It won’t. There relationship is pretty much the same threw all of the book.
Well that was all the questions. What do you guys think of Anna and Jonathan?