Hey! I am here with Beautiful People. I have already glanced over the questions and I think some are going to be pretty hard to answer. 🙂
To join in with the fun, click on ‘Beautiful People’, it links back to the Beautiful People blog.
Also just a note before we continue, for all of the Beautiful People link ups, I will be using them for The Protector, which I really want to work on and eventually publish.
On to the Questions!!
1. What is their secret desire?
Secret desire…. If Breanne has a secret desire she has yet to reveal it to me. 😐
2. What is the best and brightest moment they experience during the story?
When she met and bonded with her dragon Crystal. 😀
3. What are the emotional places your characters are afraid to go to?
That is a really good question, at first I wasn’t sure. I thought maybe trust. For Breanne, at lest in the second book, she struggles with trust. But I think overall it is probably fear, and mostly the fear of loosing someone that she loves.
4. Is there a place/city/room where they will never go? Why?
I don’t think so. There are places that she has never been, there are places that she doesn’t want to go to (like her older brothers bedroom 😉 ) and there are places that she will probably never get to go to, but I don’t think there are any places that she would do anything not to go to.
5. If they were permanently leaving town, what would they easily throw out? What would they refuse to part with? (Why?)
Breanne would be able to part with common things that hold no value to her, even if they do for other people, but there are some things she wouldn’t part with. Such as a gift or card from Anna, a necklace she brought back with her from Lunaeld, her Bible, and a fairytale book her grandfather bought her when she was little.
6. What do they want (consciously and tangibly)?
Breanne wants to make other people happy. I guess you could say she is a bit of a people-pleaser.
7. On the other hand: what do they need (on the emotional, subconscious level)?
Breanne needs to know that there are people who need and love her, people who care about who she is and what she wants and needs.
8. If they could change one thing about themselves, what would it be?
Breanne would change how fearful she can be sometimes, and how demanding of affection she is. She doesn’t like feeling dependent on other people.
9. What is the most humiliating event of their life?
I imagine the most humiliating thing that ever happened to her when she was a child, and it probably was caused by her older brothers. But that is as much as I know. I need to dig more childhood memories from Breanne.
10. What things do they turn to when they need a bit of hope?
As you know, Breanne is a people person, so I don’t think it is very hard to assume that she would turn to a person. When she was a child, and before he died, Breanne turned to her Grandfather. After she became good friends with Anna and Jonathan, it was Anna and Jonathan. There was a time in-between her Grandfather dieing and her meeting Anna and Jonathan and during that time she suffered with a mild case of depression.
So there you have it! Now that you know a little more about Breanne, what do you think of her? (Maybe I will do a post next week about her.)