Yes I know it is #3 and you are think what happened to 1 and 2. Well, there is no 1 and 2, I haven’t ever done those, this is the first link up I have done by the Notebook Sisters. Go check out their blog, and maybe even do the link up yourself.
This is a character interview and I decided to interview Breanne from The Moonstone. (A book that I finished, though I haven’t done much editing)
1) What does your character regret the most in their life?
Breanne probably regrets not making it a goal in her life to spend more time with her family.
2) What is your character’s happiest memory? Most sorrowful memory?
Happiest moment probably when I certain person proposes to her….but that is for a different story.
Breanne: How come I have not heard that I was going to fall in love with someone? *taps foot*
Me: Like I said that is in a different book, be patient.
3) What majorly gets on your character’s nerves?
Selfishness, or people who think that they are superior to others that are their equals.
4) Do they act differently when they’re around people as opposed to being alone? If so, how?
Not really, Breanne is pretty much the same person with people as she is with out people around.
5) What are their beliefs and superstitions? (Examples: their religion or lack of one, conspiracy theories, throwing salt, fear of black cats.)
Breanne lives in a christian family, though as of right now she isn’t saved. She will be though by the second book.
6) What are their catchphrases, or things they say frequently?
I can’t think of anything like that that Breanne says.
7) Would they be more prone to facing fears or running from them?
Face them. Breanne is to hardheaded and stubborn to run from it, and her pride wouldn’t let her anyway.
8) Do they have a good self image?
Yeah, I think so.
9) Do they turn to people when they’re upset, or do they isolate themselves?
Breanne would/will isolate herself and then most likely fight anyone who comes along and tries to comfort her….hardheaded?
10) If they were standing next to you would it make you laugh or cry?
I would probably laugh. In my opinion, Breanne is a great person and I would love to hang out with her…technically I already do…