So I have been tagged for the Liebster Award, Twice actually. *wiggles eyebrows* This is going to be a lot of fun. I should probably go a head and get started on the award shouldn’t I? 😉
Rules: ~Thank and link back to the person who nominated you
~List eleven facts about yourself
~Answer the eleven questions asked by the blogger who nominated you
~Nominate 9 bloggers who have fewer than 200 followers (you can’t nominate the blogger who nominated you)
~Ask them eleven questions
~Let them know of their nomination Eleven facts about me: 1- I Pin a lot! (maybe too much but who cares?) 2-*I am a BIG lotr and Hobbit fan. 😉 3- I LOVE ice cream. (who wouldn’t?) 4- One of the not so many things I want to do when I ‘grow up’ is to be a mother and have a bunch of kids. 🙂 5- I am homeschooled. 6- I am VERY shy. 7- I do not like to cook. 8- I love sweet things but often I am not able to eat them as I for some reason can’t eat a lot of sweet things with out starting to feel sick. So a lot of times I have to ask for a small piece of cake. I know it is so sad. 🙁 9- I love strawberries and Peaches. Can’t wait for those to be in season. 10- *I am terrified of bugs, especially bugs. 11- I am short. Which sometimes is a nice and sometimes not so nice. And my questions from Tw: 1)Cookout or Eat-out? Cookout. So much fun! 🙂
2)Favorite Quote? Quote? Is that a typo I am pretty sure that was suppose to be Quotes. 😉 Because I am incapable of figuring out what my favorite quote is I’ll just share two. (book quotes btw)
And a quote from a great book I just finished, Dragonspell
“Now it’s like a fog has lifted. I sense Leetu just as clearly as I can see the moon.’
Your eyes are closed, and the moon as a haze around it.”
3)Waterfall or Beach? Um, do I have to pick? lol Beach, though I haven’t been to the beach since I was like three.
4)Ninja Turtles or Ninjago? (Yes, I’m strange) I don’t know what either one of those things are. :-\
5)Do you play/like Legos? Sometimes. When I was younger I played with them a lot. Now, I rarely play with much.
6) Would you rather spend a day outdoors or indoors? That really depends on my mood…and the weather. 🙂
7)Clothes shopping or grocery shopping? Clothes shopping. 😀
8)How often do you blog? I would like to say two day a week but recently I haven’t been blogging a lot.
9)What’s your favorite food? Does Ice cream count?
10)Have you ever been out of your home county? Um, county? Sure, I have lived in different counties.
11)What about your home continent? Nope, always been in America.
- Would you rather be floating in a river of chocolate or falling down a syrup waterfall? (You can eat as much as you want!) A river of chocolate, but I probably wouldn’t eat as much as I want, just a little bit at a time.
- If you have watched the Hobbit movies, who’s your favorite character? Character? Typos are so common. Because I am sure you meant Characters. 😉 My favorite characters are Bilbo, Bofur, Fili, Kili and Legolas.
- How many siblings do you have? Right now I have seven but there is one on the way. 😀
- Do you have a favorite number? Yes, 15. 🙂
- What is your favorite TV show? Hmm, we don’t watch tv so I can’t really tell you. But of what I have watch Andy Griffith would be my favorite.
- Who do you think is the cutest cartoon character ever? I can’t really think of anything but little Ana, she was so cute.
- Do you find yourself picking up trash that has fallen out of your younger siblings escapades on a regular basis? Nope.
- What letter of the alphabet would you use to sum up your whole character? Hmm, hard question. Maybe M?
- Would you rather be so stupid you can’t add 1+1, so ugly you scare Frankenstein, or so lazy you can’t pick up your spoon to eat your favorite cereal? Uh…….so ugly I could scare Frankenstien
- Would you rather be a pot of oatmeal, a utterly destroyed banana, or a severely burnt muffin? (loving the questions Elizabeth) A severely burnt Muffin, the other two are just too gross.
- Do you usually find banana peels, apple cores, a army man who has been mutilated by a BB gun, a hideous rubber cheese (hideous rubber mice are included), or ugly jewelry on your bed? (I have seriously found a rubber cheese under my pillow at least 6 times. I guess the Tooth Fairy is mad at me, lol) Thankfully no, but I have found pretzels in my shoes. Still not sure how those got there.
And my questions to those I nominate:
1- Describe yourself in three words.
2- Share a favorite childhood memory.
3- Favorite past-time.
4- If you have to pick from cleaning the kitchen or cleaning the bathroom, which would you pick?
5- What are three things you would like to do when you ‘grow up’?
6- Are you always hungry?
7- Short or Tall?
8- What is your favorite animal?
9- What is your favorite color hair?
10- What is your favorite children’s book?
11- Are you a night owl or a Early bird?
And I nominate…….
Britt @ Daughter of the King
Maddie @ Totally Me!
Anna @ Hero
Hope @ Stitches of Freedom
And I couldn’t think of any other bloggers to nominate so four will have to do. 🙂 Feel free to take the tag even if you are not a nominee. 🙂 But whether or not you are a nominee please comment with your link when you are done. I would love to see your answers. 🙂